Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bandar Puteri Puchong,Sepang F1 Circuit,KLIA and Bukit Gasing

Our road side view point at Bandar Puteri Puchong.






At Sepang F1 Circuit's paddock on a sunday open for all warm up,
with my maid Umi before she left for home for a month holiday
which she never return even though i have renewed her permits
and bought her return flights tickets.
I have to go through the hassle of reporting to the police
and immigration and having to pay a fine too,
the problem didn't end there,
i now have to take off from work for more than a month to take care of the kids,
cooking and fetching them to and fro from school until the school holidays
when i have to transfer them to schools in KL so that my sis,
Audrey can take care of them.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank her for being my saviour in a time like this,
nothing can repay your kindness to me and my kids,thanks.
Back to my maid, she did come back later but to work in a 'bak kut teh' stall
which i frequently go to,how dumb of her.








At KLIA aeroplane playground,the one in front of KFC.






At Bukit Gasing in Petaling Jaya which i think is the highest point in the area.



A communication tower on the hill.






Shen, Han and Garfield is here too, besides the monkeys on the tree at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment