Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

Our 1st day of the Tiger year family photo(me in red) minus David and family because
he only came back on the second day with his entourage of almost 25
consisting of his inlaws and family members.

Angpau are my sons favourite coz it will add on to their bank a/c
and as for me it will be minus.


We bought nasi dagang from Restoran Dayana and our first visitors
are our muslim cousins from my granduncle Osman @ Lee Teow Teng
who was a taxi boat driver(boat penambang) who ply the Pahang river
from Pekan upstream right up to Temerloh.
He had 4 wifes,no wonder his nick name was Osman Buaya,
too bad l haven't seen him before.


A group photo with my mum and brother,Anthony
sitting in the middle is my granduncle's fourth wife.


We had steamboat on the cny eve at my younger sis Alice rest house at Pantai Pelindung,Beserah.
She works in Singapore and this beach front house is her dream house
cause she always like to be near the sea and she dives a lot.








My younger brother David's entourage having dinner at Zul Satay,
luckily we went early cause it was jammed pack by 7pm.







Wei Yang likes the nasi impit most with some satay sauce.

Wei Han waiting for his chicken satay to arrive.


This is the beef satay at Zul's place,
Zul satay i would say is the best and most tasty satay in Malaysia,
sorry to say Kajang satay is no where near this standard.


Here's a photo of my sons having lunch in Bentung,
cny time is also a time when they get to see their ever busy mum
since we have been separated for almost 2 yrs now.




Wei Yang with cousin Anakin Lip,
this two talks a lot.

A family photo since my sons always ask for it.

When it is time for us to leave,it is also time for Yang to be sad and moody.






Yang enjoys sitting on the hammock my brother Anthony made,
tied between bamboo trees beside a small stream at Alice house.


No comments:

Post a Comment